Dear prospective visitor,
We are pleased to know you are interested in working at STRI and we look forward to your visit. The information you are submitting is used by our staff to evaluate availability of office and laboratory space, equipment, transportation, housing and permit issuance.
To make the most of your time, please select one of the options below in order to guide you through the registration process
The World Health Organization has now declared the new Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak a pandemic. Considering the most recent information available about this new virus from the local Ministry of Health, the CDC and WHO regarding its spread and level of impact in the communities where it present, as of Monday March 16, STRI will NOT be accepting new visitors or visits at our facilities until further notice.
We apologize for the inconveniences this may cause to your travel plans. At this moment our main concern is the safety of our staff and visitors, and we greatly appreciate your understanding.We will be communicating with you as soon as we have further information on possible future visit dates
STRI/SI Fellows' Projects
- Is your Research Project and Visit Funded by a STRI/SI Fellowship?
- Do you want to arrange a Visit under someone else's registered Fellowship Research Project?
- Do you want to arrange a Visit to a previously approved Field Course?
- Do you want to register a new Field Course?
- Do you want to arrange a Visit to an approved Research Project?
- Do you want to register a new Research Project and then arrange a Visit?